This series of interviews from a Romney rally in Ohio, as painful as it is to watch, is proof positive of the effect Fox News talking points have had on Honey-Boo-Boo Americans.
Warning: By watching this video, any faith you may have in humanity may disappear.
Things I learned from Romney supporters in Ohio:
• Bush was a very good President.
• We're the laughing stock of the world right now.
• People vote for Obama so they can get their handouts.
• God will make sure Romney wins.
• Romney believes in all classes and how he likes it to be not just one class is superior to the other classes and how he likes to keep it all in the same... it's just a big change.
• Obama hasn't been presidential and he has too much anger.
• Valerie Jarrett has a past, and she was involved with stuff she shouldn't have been involved with.
• Obama's father was a Muslim, an Atheist and a Communist.
• We can't go outside without somebody watching us. There are little drones flying around.
• The Buddhists are telling us we must follow their religion because they don't believe in us.
Teh stupid... it burns.
If you're a glutton for punishment, there is more footage from these interviews here: Ohio Romney Rally - Interview B-Roll - Social Issues